The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable - Line: 906 - File: showthread.php PHP 7.2.24-0ubuntu0.18.04.17 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 906 errorHandler->error

Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Hello Everybody (cookies inside)
DanteWilhelm Offline

Threads: 1
Hello Everybody (cookies inside)

Let me just say that I am a video game collector, first and foremost a horror game collector.

For me Silent Hill 2 was the only truly scary game I had played, it was also the first horror game I had played period. After that nothing else had the same effect

Until Amnesia, and I was a lot older when I played that than when I played Silent Hill 2 and had played many more horror games since.

I don't like how Amnesia wasn't packaged in any way of course there are reasons for this, not a complaint but I would like to ask how is this new game going to be distributed? Digital download of course but will it be packaged like the Penumbra series?

I love the outer cardboard sleeve but something more than that, or a different version of Amnesia: A Machine For Pigs would be awesome, I'd buy some big, black box with chains, the inside decorated with a piggut pattern, with some inner fleshchest with the game inside or a figurine art book etc

Maybe a severed pig's head with the game on a USB stick which is actually it's tongue? With a hinged jaw?

COME ON FRICTIONAL THIS STUFF IS GOLDDUST!

Yeh that's fucked up but, that's horror for you.

For anyone who cares, hello!
06-17-2012, 06:26 PM
Find

Messages In This Thread
Hello Everybody (cookies inside) - by DanteWilhelm - 06-17-2012, 06:26 PM
RE: Hello Everybody (cookies inside) - by MaZiCUT - 06-17-2012, 09:47 PM
RE: Hello Everybody (cookies inside) - by Adny - 06-17-2012, 10:02 PM