The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable - Line: 906 - File: showthread.php PHP 7.2.24-0ubuntu0.18.04.17 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 906 errorHandler->error

Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Script Help Possible to Create New Gameplay Elements?
Kreekakon Offline
Pick a god and pray!

Threads: 70
Possible to Create New Gameplay Elements?

Hey there all. I've got a quick question for you all. I know that you can mess around with the gameplay mechanics with FCs, but I was wondering: Is it possible at all to add completely new gameplay elements? I'm not thinking anything super radical, maybe something simple like a radio which you carry in your inventory that when "used" will broadcast a sound file (The radio will not disappear BTW), a bit like how sanity potions will give you sanity increases when used.

Next, is it possible to adjust "categories" of the journal, and how the notes distribute themselves (Like say adding a "map" category)? Also, can you change the background image for notes?

The above are just a few things that are puzzling me, and will greatly bring development ideas I have to life if I learn that they are possible. Still, if anyone knows any other ways to make more "extreme" gameplay changes (Such as entirely new mechanics) feel free to throw something up here.

Thanks in advance!
(This post was last modified: 07-01-2012, 06:45 PM by Kreekakon.)
07-01-2012, 06:44 PM
Find

Messages In This Thread
Possible to Create New Gameplay Elements? - by Kreekakon - 07-01-2012, 06:44 PM