Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

The Ending [Reveled][Major Spoilers]
Thaliur Offline

Threads: 4
RE: The Ending [Reveled][Major Spoilers]

Jeremy-Bailey Wrote:what about the computer room and trapping that thing in there; same one asking for a saw. was that your mind talking and the infected person responding? or what? maybe I have to play that again. I don't always get things in order the first time
Well, by that time you already got "visited" by Clarence, and he constantly tried to get the other Tuurngait to attack you ("Feast on him, brother! Free us both!").
I could imagine him making you hear this voice, so you get the attention of the Tuurngait creature in the room

kosta081287 Wrote:Well i wish the ending was diffrent i mean,so philip would do what the virus asked him to do the turnguill because as always humans try to destroy and own everything they disscover and the virus basicly explained that he attacked because they left him no choice.The virus asked him to make all the traces to the place dissapire to isolate him from the world which means he,the hive had good intentions why would he ask to destroy something that was much earlier than humans.anyways i think he should just asked to seal the place just likle the virus wanted...
Just look at it this way:
Philip dropped down into the mine. He got attacked by numerous dangerous creatures, some of which are totally disfigured humans (or ex-humans), he got sent on wrong ways, was forced to kill at least two human beings (OK, Red might have been half-Tuurngait), finds out that quite likely all of the base personnel got either killed or changed into something weird (Frisk becoming the hunter, for example, and of course the Tuurngait), was in constant danger of death, got possessed by an evil entity, and finally finds out who was responsible for all that.
What would you do under these circumstances?

Quote:As for clerance it seems that by the end clarence became and induvidual virus by the time being in phillip's head.The other infected did say that he can't be alone that they all must be one so did clarence developed a self own personnality and motives with instinct of survival???
I'm pretty sure he did. All other Tuurngait, especially of course the hive mind, referred to themdelves as "we", and - as the hive mind hinted - the death of a single Tuurngait "part" doesn't matter much, but Clarence is afraid to die.
And of course the saying you mentioned yourself: "There can not be one! There can only be us all".
Oh, and if he had been attached to the hive mind I don't think the Tuurngait would have had such a hard time finding you.

Quote:I think it would be great if phillip could stay with him since they both looked working in a better way.Besides clarence diattached from the hive he was afraid to die by the other infected while being inside phillip so he was diffrent and was in the favour of phillip!!!
Oh, yes, he certainly was in favour of Philip, especially when he made him kill Amabel, tried to incapacitate him, scared him several times by making him see and hear things, and finally attacked him when he got transferred into the Tuurngait body.
Sounds like a really nice guy Wink

Quote:I won't mind having someone as him inside my brain as long as it won't make me act in a wierd way and physically change me lol
You did play the game, right? Are you serious?

Megatron - proving that guns DO kill people since 1984
02-22-2008, 07:16 PM
Find

Messages In This Thread