Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

The Ending [Reveled][Major Spoilers]
kosta081287
Unregistered

RE: The Ending [Reveled][Major Spoilers]

[/quote]You did play the game, right? Are you serious?
[/quote]

Well actually i did played it i mean it was fun to hear such things i mean when you not imagine it like a sychizoprenic person but you really have another one in your brain :p.I guess i tought it could be helpfull having more solutions to a problem lol

And about what you said that hes being nice there were times where he spoke normaly to Phillip and in the end when he did the scary things and such it was only because he tought he would die.Anyway alot of people complained about clarence but i actually liked that dude!!!

Red was something special of course with his voice but clarence wasn't so bad either.

P.S=Please make more games or sequals why can't it be like smallville episodes lentgh lol i never enjoyed a game as this one and overture those were the best games ever.Theres nothing like this the only game i played which was better but horrefiying in a similar way is call of cthulhu but there are no games out there like this and people doesn't know that we like this kind of stuff more then the regular fps\advanture games
02-22-2008, 09:37 PM

Messages In This Thread