Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

The Ending [Reveled][Major Spoilers]
Thaliur Offline

Threads: 4
RE: The Ending [Reveled][Major Spoilers]

HamStar Wrote:I still wonder, how the story would unfold if there would be 3 episodes instead of 2... I mean, the story was too short for even 2 episodes (though it felt like a perfect short story written by some great writer, it still felt like a SHORT storySmile).
Oh, I guess you could drag the story out to fit a three-episode game. I forgot who it was, but someone said that episode two might have ended when you find Howard. I think that'S a good guess, since it would make a pretty good cliffhanger. The moment when Clarence does his blackout trick might work too.

Or everything could have been shifted, and the second episode would have ended after you fled from Clarence, just before the Hive intervenes, with the part after Clarence' death being a whole new storyline, maybe entirely within the hive mind illusions, or the way to the mind itself.

Oh, and I think the reason why the Hive mind came to Philip instead of waiting for him might have been Clarence. The Hive mind said "There can not be one! There can only be us all!", and I could imagine that the Hive was somehow hunting for Clarence, and just took the opportunity to "chat" with Philip for a while, maybe it felt his connection to "Mankind Howard" in some way.

Megatron - proving that guns DO kill people since 1984
03-02-2008, 11:51 AM
Find

Messages In This Thread