The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable - Line: 906 - File: showthread.php PHP 7.2.24-0ubuntu0.18.04.17 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 906 errorHandler->error

Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Voice Actor Looking For Work (Offer Withdrawn)
Kiba: One Derp Of A Gamer Offline

Threads: 1
Voice Actor Looking For Work (Offer Withdrawn)

EDIT: It has been made clear to me that those who are not normal are not wanted or accepted here so I will be withdrawing my offer to help out with custom mods. Good luck to those who are out there creating.

OP: Why hello there my lovely mod devs! I am an LPer who would love to do some voice acting for your wonderful works!

Sex: Male

I don't have any current works to show of my voice acting however I took acting lessons in school and was a part of the theater club. I enjoy this kind of thing a lot!

If you would like to hear my voice in my LPs please go here: http://www.youtube.com/user/xkyuketsuki

You don't need to pay me. All I ask is my name in the credits and perhaps something saying to check out my channel ^_~

I look forward to hearing from all you creative minds out there!

~Kiba

Edit: I would like to note that my voice is probably only needed for child roles for things such as flashbacks or children's diary entries or something of the like. Kids tend to be common in creepy stories so I am here if you need me.
(This post was last modified: 07-07-2012, 07:49 AM by Kiba: One Derp Of A Gamer.)
07-05-2012, 10:37 PM
Find

Messages In This Thread
Voice Actor Looking For Work (Offer Withdrawn) - by Kiba: One Derp Of A Gamer - 07-05-2012, 10:37 PM
RE: Voice Actor Looking For Work - by drunkmonk - 07-06-2012, 03:09 AM
RE: Voice Actor Looking For Work - by drunkmonk - 07-06-2012, 04:00 AM
RE: Voice Actor Looking For Work - by drunkmonk - 07-06-2012, 04:13 AM