Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Searching for active buddy for an unique FC.
Bas Offline

Threads: 6
RE: Searching for active buddy for an unique FC.

(07-12-2012, 12:08 AM)nemesis567 Wrote: What's your previous experience on the matter?
As I said, I have abit experience with 'custom stories' from myself but, I dont have those projects on my laptop and I'm not at home. I'll upload some screenshots someday I get home!

I shall tell abit about my story sketches:
Spoiler below!
Imagine a story about a young girl named Lucy. You play the game as Edward, the 14 year old brother of Lucy. Lucy found a 'mysterious amulet' in the woods and brought it back to the mansion out of curiosity. If you wear the amulet you get highly possessed and have no more control of your body.

17 August, 1786. - Chapter One - 'Inception'
You wake up after a bad nightmare (the begin scene), things are strange around you.. You find the amulet (as a lantern, optional). Using the lantern makes you hear Lucy's voice and strange things are appearing. After using it too long you will get damaged. (Reversed sanity, I guess.) After searching hints, tips and ofcourse solving puzzles you find out that your parents are brutaly murdered.

Chapter Two - 'Revelation'
You find out that your parents are murdered by Lucy's possessed body, and wondering if she's still alive since she left the amulet.

I have more chapters with alot of sketches/ideas and mindfucks for the story but I dont want to spoil the hole story, this is only part of the content.
The amulet has been made in request thanks to Traggey .
Furtheron, I'm just searching for someone who is as excited as me to make this happen!

I'm pretty new at 'full conversion mods' so, I hope someone who knows abit about it can help me out.
If you don't want to help me out but still have some good ideas or advice, be my guest and reply!

Thread might be uploaded later with screenshots of my previous projects.
(This post was last modified: 07-12-2012, 05:16 PM by Bas.)
07-12-2012, 05:11 PM
Find

Messages In This Thread
RE: Searching for active buddy for an unique FC. - by Bas - 07-12-2012, 05:11 PM