Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

IF there was an A:TDD movie, who should play Daniel?
gandalf91 Offline

Threads: 13
RE: IF there was an A:TDD movie, who should play Daniel?

I actually agree with the idea to include mainly elements that happen outside of game play, and expand the stories giving characters like Alexander, Weyer, and Agrippa more time on screen would be better. I would actually go a step further and include POV scenes from characters like Wilhelm and his men and perhaps the woman and child who are captured.

Another idea I have thought much about, is to start the movie from the POV of the village and its inhabitants who are going missing all the time. Maybe make mention of Daniel and his story through implicit plot details, but leave him out as a screen character for the most part.

While the game is done near perfectly, it would get very repetitive and boring being two hours of dungeon crawling with mostly just one character the whole time in a cinematic setting.
07-29-2012, 04:24 AM
Find

Messages In This Thread
RE: IF there was an A:TDD movie, who should play Daniel? - by gandalf91 - 07-29-2012, 04:24 AM