The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable - Line: 906 - File: showthread.php PHP 7.2.24-0ubuntu0.18.04.17 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 906 errorHandler->error

Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

What does the switch do to Agrippa...?
MethamphetamineJunkie Offline

Threads: 1
What does the switch do to Agrippa...?

(YAR. THERE MAY BE SPOILERS BELOW. SO.... BE CAREFUL 'N' STUFF)

Sadly enough I didn't even know about this game until maybe about a month ago when I started reading some "Top 10 Horror Games" lists and it seemed to be at the top of every one of them.

Downloaded it about a week ago, beat it once and am on my second play through. Done a ton of reading into the storyline and lore of the game and it has one of the best storyline's I've ever seen in a video game to date in my opinion.

But there's just one tid-bit that I don't understand at all.

In the "Nave" part of the game where you first meet Agrippa, he asks you to pull a switch... I'm well aware he dies later in the game if you don't, but I still don't get it...

When you pull the switch it leaks out a green coloured gas of some sort, but could someone possibly explain what the hell it even does, because from what I've seen, absolutely no one has any ideas as to how it saves Agrippa whatsoever. Even the developers themselves.

If anyone can help me out that would be great.

THANKS LOL BAI.
(This post was last modified: 07-16-2012, 01:48 AM by MethamphetamineJunkie.)
07-16-2012, 01:47 AM
Find

Messages In This Thread
What does the switch do to Agrippa...? - by MethamphetamineJunkie - 07-16-2012, 01:47 AM