The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable - Line: 906 - File: showthread.php PHP 7.2.24-0ubuntu0.18.04.17 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 906 errorHandler->error

Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Is Alexander supposed to be strong or not?
Froge Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 176
Is Alexander supposed to be strong or not?

In the flashback where Alexander and Daniel invade the barn, Daniel specifically states that Alexander goes after Herr Zimmerman, who is likely to be the father of the house and the strongest man on the farm. The fact that Alexander manages to strike him down shows that he's probably strong enough to wield a sword, (I don't think he would've had a gun) which by the way, is extremely heavy. If he's not strong, at least he's fast for someone as old as him. He's also strong enough to hold down most of the prisoners as evidenced by the arsonist saying "Let me go, you brute!" Of course, he had Daniel's help with him, but surely Alexander must have done some human torturing before Daniel came.

However, at the beginning of the story Daniel notes that Alexander's body is old and weak while his is young and strong, and therefore he won't have a difficult time killing the Baron. Agrippa also states "Alexander is toothless without an Orb." Yet I'd think Alexander should be able to put up a good fight if Daniel were to somehow take him on in a caged fist fight or something. Is Alexander supposed to be strong or not?

[Image: p229xcq]
07-19-2012, 05:52 PM
Find

Messages In This Thread
Is Alexander supposed to be strong or not? - by Froge - 07-19-2012, 05:52 PM