The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable - Line: 906 - File: showthread.php PHP 7.2.24-0ubuntu0.18.04.17 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 906 errorHandler->error

Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Model-/MaterialEditor crashes when trying to create a billboard! D:
Wrathborn771 Offline

Threads: 10
Sad  Model-/MaterialEditor crashes when trying to create a billboard! D:

Hey guys,
So, I've been making PNG-pictures (converted into .dds) into billboards quite many times now in the past (like 12 of them), to have a custom picture showing on the wall in a custom story. But yesterday when I tried to do one, the Model-/MaterialEditor just crashed (black box error) when entering the billboards folder!
I tried re-installing and it worked, so I succesfully made a .mat file for one of the .dds, and later that night I went to sleep. Now when I woke up and tried to make another .mat it just crashes in the same spot again!! It takes like 30 minutes to re-install, but it's really annoying to do that every single time I need to make a billboard.

The pictures are converted into .dds using a program called ImageConverter Plus, and they're 2048x2048. Making them 1024x1024 doesn't work either.

Do any of you know what's going on?

Thanks for reading this
-Jonathan

I just tried re-installing again, but it still crashes! Seriously, this is getting really bad now, because I really need to make those billboards!

I need answers ASAP.
(This post was last modified: 08-01-2012, 04:25 PM by Wrathborn771.)
07-29-2012, 10:43 AM
Find

Messages In This Thread
Model-/MaterialEditor crashes when trying to create a billboard! D: - by Wrathborn771 - 07-29-2012, 10:43 AM