The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable - Line: 906 - File: showthread.php PHP 7.2.24-0ubuntu0.18.04.17 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 906 errorHandler->error

Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Name your price for Amnesia. I will pay.
R. Malcovitch Offline

Threads: 1
Name your price for Amnesia. I will pay.

I pirate video games. I really do, sorry but that's just what happens. However, Amnesia gets a pass. I will pay for it, and beyond that I will pay ANYTHING for it. I have already played your game, all the way through, and following the ethical pirate's credo of "try before you buy", I have tried. I want to buy. You deserve it.

To put things bluntly, name a price below five hundred USD. I will pay it, no matter what. That's what it's worth to me. Any modeator/administrator, type a number, I will pay (via paypal). No exceptions, if you think your product is worth five hundred, it's yours. If you think it's worth no more than your store's price, done. I'll buy. Your choice.

You entertained a wealthy man, and now it's time to reap your reward. Name it.

-R. Malcovitch.
(This post was last modified: 08-01-2012, 03:27 AM by R. Malcovitch.)
08-01-2012, 03:06 AM
Find

Messages In This Thread
Name your price for Amnesia. I will pay. - by R. Malcovitch - 08-01-2012, 03:06 AM