Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

[spoilers]Aaaargh why did you ruin your excellent game??!
str1990 Offline

Threads: 4
RE: Aaaargh why did you ruin your excellent game??!

WindexGlow Wrote:They kind of overdid Clarence. Some of the things he said were well placed, such as after you kill the lady.
They didn't ruin black plague with it; but they degraded it slightly.

Slightly?
I didnt even hide from the monsters. I just rushed past them, waiting for Clarance to say something. I didn't even turn of my light. Basicly i ran trough the levels without fear and the only things that i dound interesting were the puzzles. And i think that the posibility to lure the enemies inside rooms, using pieces of meat was great Big Grin. I think that Black Plague isn't scary. It looks a bit like the developers rushed to finish it. Even the number of enemies were quite low (1 or maybe 2 if you count the mutated dog guy that you never get to see). The idea of the spders, scared of the light and the wolves that are attracted by it is better than adding some mutated zombies that cannot be killed and your only option is to just run past them and they wouldnt even hit you... even the wolves in Overture were interesting when they called more when they sensed that they are getting beaten up. The eggs that opened when you get near them were also interesting. Black Plague is missing all those moments that made it a lot more fun.

P.S.: The guy that cut off his hand looked a lot scarier than the rest of the infected Big Grin
02-17-2008, 11:31 PM
Find

Messages In This Thread