The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable - Line: 906 - File: showthread.php PHP 7.2.24-0ubuntu0.18.04.17 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 906 errorHandler->error

Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Texture, Model & Animation Help Newbie Model/Texture Importing To Amnesia Problems
The Shanus Offline

Threads: 15
Newbie Model/Texture Importing To Amnesia Problems

Alright guys, here I am again. I've decided to take a shot at modelling, and I have a question. Firstly, related to the title, I'm using 3DS MAX 9, and have created a simple table. I've textured it myself by creating a quick texture in photoshop to make it seem as if it has watermarks from being wiped, and it looks fine in 3ds Max. The problem is, I've textured it in 3ds Max as a .jpeg file, and the amnesia model editor seems to require I use a .dds file, which 3ds Max refuses to read? Which I'm assuming is why once I export the whole thing as a .DAE, the modelview.exe crashes. What to do?

Thanks.

[Image: theshanusyoutube.jpg]
(This post was last modified: 08-05-2012, 03:59 PM by The Shanus.)
08-05-2012, 03:08 PM
Find

Messages In This Thread
Newbie Model/Texture Importing To Amnesia Problems - by The Shanus - 08-05-2012, 03:08 PM