The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable - Line: 906 - File: showthread.php PHP 7.2.24-0ubuntu0.18.04.17 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 906 errorHandler->error

Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Arcanes : Online Mystery Serial
Eliphas Offline

Threads: 1
Arcanes : Online Mystery Serial

Hi everyone, taking advantage of this forum for fans of horror and puzzle games, I share a discovery that I've made a few years ago (I was still a young child) and who managed to initiate my passion for the fantastic Lovecraftian universe. The game that I'm about to introduce is named "Arcane", a true mysterious adventure who takes place at the beginning of the XXth century. Well, enjoy the description.

/!\ This game isn't recommanded at all for people who enjoy game without any storyline and with teleported naked guys everywhere. If you are, better go download one of these crappy story on the forum. Thanks.

ARCANE :
"In the beginning only chaos existed, and the old ones ruled over the entire universe. But as eaons passed new gods came into existince and an Epic struggle followed, and the Great ones were stricken down and banished beyond the frontiers of the universe. Rage has consumed these great ancients ever since, and they have only one obsesion, restrore their reign of chaos."

• Gameplay : Point & Click
• Developer : Sarbakan
• Company : Warner Bros
• Genre : Flash Game/Horror/Mystery

Overview :
Arcane is an online video game serie developed by the Canadian studio "Sarbakan" between 1999 and 2004, in which you embody, for 12 episodes, the role of the skeptic Prescott Bridgemann, the wise Gregor McDermoth and his daughter Ophelia, a team of investigators of supernatural evolving in a charming cartoon universe of a rare beauty, contrasting with the dissimulated horror of an intriguing storyline.
Inspired by Lovecraftian literature, Arcane will transport you in the early twentieth century singular by its extraordinary nature, the fate of mankind may well depend on your ability to solve puzzles, and thus deflect the evil plans of a strange organisation named the Elder Star.

Recaputilation : (WARNING ! Contain spoiler of the first Season)

Links :
-The Miller Estate (Season I)
Episode I
Episode II
Episode III
Episode IV

-The Stone Circle (Season II)
Episode I
Episode II
Episode III
Episode IV
Episode V
Episode VI
Episode VII
Episode VIII

Spoiler below!
[Image: 1344196451-arcanes2.jpg]
[Image: 1344196452-arcanes3.jpg]
[Image: 1344244206-arcanes4.jpg]
[Image: 1344244205-arcanes5.jpg]

It seemed important to share it with the community, knowing that there are few fans of Lovecraft and point & click games, I hope this will please you, anyway I recommend it to everyone.
Regards, Eliphas.
(This post was last modified: 08-06-2012, 10:28 AM by Eliphas.)
08-05-2012, 09:24 PM
Find

Messages In This Thread
Arcanes : Online Mystery Serial - by Eliphas - 08-05-2012, 09:24 PM
RE: Arcanes : Online Mystery Serial - by Bridge - 08-06-2012, 12:01 AM
RE: Arcanes : Online Mystery Serial - by Eliphas - 08-06-2012, 10:28 AM
RE: Arcanes : Online Mystery Serial - by Deep One - 08-06-2012, 12:18 PM
RE: Arcanes : Online Mystery Serial - by Bridge - 08-06-2012, 12:46 PM
RE: Arcanes : Online Mystery Serial - by Eliphas - 08-06-2012, 01:02 PM
RE: Arcanes : Online Mystery Serial - by Bridge - 08-06-2012, 01:41 PM
RE: Arcanes : Online Mystery Serial - by Eliphas - 08-06-2012, 02:27 PM