Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Need a voice actor (Male)
Adny Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 6
RE: Need a voice actor (Male)

(08-07-2012, 01:12 PM)SmokeMelvin Wrote: Hi, you would be working for my custom story/project ''Hotel Smoke - Melvin's Story'', its about a murdercase that was never solved, the part where I need the voice acting for is the part where the main character, Melvin, has a flashback if he picks up the hotel brochure. Its my first custom story, but I put LOTS of effort in. (pls don't judge because its my first custom story)

Anyway, I'm new on this forum started today being a little active. This is the first forum I've ever joined, so I'm having a (little) bit of a hard time finding where to post and how things work here.
Dat Bold Text.

If it's you first custom story, I'm sorry to say but it will most likely be of poor quality. It's okay though, everyone's first mod is. I'd suggest you make a few mods first before releasing anything, this will (usually) ensure a much higher quality end product.

If you do release it, people will judge it no matter what you say. In that case, it's better to keep an open mind and actually listen to the criticism and use it to help you improve for the future, instead of saying: "yu dont luv my mod? U is are hater!I keep mahking modz my wai".

Also, very few voice actors will be interested in your mod if they don't think it is high quality. This brings us back to my first point, I'd advise against voice acting for this. Just keep making maps and scripting until it's comparable to the original game, then release something. HPL2 engine takes time to learn, no amount of tutorials can make up for that.

I rate it 3 memes.
08-07-2012, 05:40 PM
Find

Messages In This Thread
Need a voice actor (Male) - by Melvin - 08-07-2012, 09:54 AM
RE: Need a voice actor (Male) - by Traggey - 08-07-2012, 10:47 AM
RE: Need a voice actor (Male) - by Melvin - 08-07-2012, 01:12 PM
RE: Need a voice actor (Male) - by The Shanus - 08-07-2012, 05:15 PM
RE: Need a voice actor (Male) - by Adny - 08-07-2012, 05:40 PM
RE: Need a voice actor (Male) - by Melvin - 08-07-2012, 06:20 PM
RE: Need a voice actor (Male) - by Bunnypoppop - 08-08-2012, 11:29 PM
RE: Need a voice actor (Male) - by Melvin - 08-09-2012, 02:48 AM