The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable - Line: 906 - File: showthread.php PHP 7.2.24-0ubuntu0.18.04.17 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 906 errorHandler->error

Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
FATAL ERROR Could Not Load World File 'MyMaps/my_maps.map'
taylor122002 Offline

Threads: 10
FATAL ERROR Could Not Load World File 'MyMaps/my_maps.map'

Hello everybody! I have a question to ask, I just recently made a Test Custom Story so I can learn basics of scripting and such. At first when I made this Test CS, it worked perfectly fine, and I was able to open Amnesia.

So I went back to the Level Editor and added a Dresser and a Lamp. Then I went back to open up Amnesia, and it gives me this error
"FATAL ERROR Could Not Load World File 'MyMaps/my_maps.map'" in which it closes out of the game. I tried removing the Test Map with all those files out of the custom_stories folder to see if that would help. It didn't, and it keeps giving me that error.

I have the Steam version, if that helps figure things out.

I still have all of the files that I made with the CS, the Test file, they're now in the Trash Bin, I wont delete them to see if I could send the files through this thread to see if someone else could look at it to see if I did something wrong.

Please help, I'm now worried that the actual Amnesia game wont work anymore. D:

Attached Files
.png   amnesiahelp3.png (Size: 273.92 KB / Downloads: 150)
08-13-2012, 04:16 PM
Find

Messages In This Thread
FATAL ERROR Could Not Load World File 'MyMaps/my_maps.map' - by taylor122002 - 08-13-2012, 04:16 PM