The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable - Line: 906 - File: showthread.php PHP 7.2.24-0ubuntu0.18.04.17 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 906 errorHandler->error

Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Script Help Help with scripting an amnesia custom story
Skullcapy Offline

Threads: 1
Help with scripting an amnesia custom story

Hello. I'm planning to make a custom story but I have some trouble with the scripting. I'm wondering if someone can help me with scripting, maybe teach me a bit or do all the scripting by him/her self.
I'll add you to the credit(of course). I'll build the maps.
I'm also not sure if its the right place to post it but whatever. If not then tell me please.
Thank you.
The story is called "Adam's Insomnia".
Your name is Adam and the year is 1684 in Berlin,Germany. There were a lot of mysterious disappearances for the past month.One day your father went to hunt animals to bring some food to the poor family, But that day he didn't came back. The police investigated but found nothing and declared the case is closed. You're not satisfied and went to the forest to investigate and find your father. You find a castle and go inside.You find out that there is much more than a regular disappearance.
(This post was last modified: 08-25-2012, 05:15 PM by Skullcapy.)
08-25-2012, 03:16 PM
Find

Messages In This Thread
Help with scripting an amnesia custom story - by Skullcapy - 08-25-2012, 03:16 PM