The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable - Line: 906 - File: showthread.php PHP 7.2.24-0ubuntu0.18.04.17 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 906 errorHandler->error

Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Poll: Should we do something about the fanfiction threads?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Yes
38.46%
5 38.46%
No
61.54%
8 61.54%
Total 13 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

I think something should be done with all the fan-made stories posted here.
Macgyverthehero Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 23
I think something should be done with all the fan-made stories posted here.

Just recently I've seen the top of the front page of this forum covered with fanfiction stories made by users of the frictional games community and I feel that something should be done, because making a thread for one story seems like spam in my opinion (No offence to anyone).

I have nothing against users making their fanfiction stories, it is fine to share them with everyone else but it should be done in one thread, one main thread only for the sharing of fan-made stories and opinions on them.

This problem is kind of like that other problem we had with advertising Lets Plays, to solve it all the LP threads are locked and a separate thread was made for them to share Amnesia LP's in the Custom Story Discussion board.

So, I'm asking that we make a (mega)thread for all the fan made stories that users want to share. So we can enjoy reading them in a more organized and spam free environment.

Thank you for reading.

[Image: Keo88b.gif]
08-26-2012, 06:57 PM
Find

Messages In This Thread
I think something should be done with all the fan-made stories posted here. - by Macgyverthehero - 08-26-2012, 06:57 PM