The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable - Line: 906 - File: showthread.php PHP 7.2.24-0ubuntu0.18.04.17 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 906 errorHandler->error

Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Jurassic Park and Frictional Games....
raptorhunter6 Offline

Threads: 4
Jurassic Park and Frictional Games....

So I was thinking, after the game company TellTale games made Jurassic Park the game, I was thinking a sequel would be good, but not on the same format as it is. That's why I was thinking, why not have Frictional Games acquire the rights to make a sequel. They already specialize on adding suspense and terror in their games, wouldn't it be awesome to have that suspense carried out in form of a Velociraptor stalking through the shadows as you traverse the buildings or woods. They could use the HPL2 engine or a higher modification for it and make the gameplay equal to Amnesia/Penumbra except for the usual minor changes or so. They could also add things like seen in the movie which would work great with this style such as having to pull the lever up 4 times to pump it up then access the other controls along with other puzzles that I think would work great for a Jurassic Park game. i know it is asking a lot, but it was just a great idea that I had that I think Frictional Games could manage just as how they made Amnesia and Penumbra games so good. Just a thought.
08-27-2012, 02:37 AM
Find

Messages In This Thread
Jurassic Park and Frictional Games.... - by raptorhunter6 - 08-27-2012, 02:37 AM