The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable - Line: 906 - File: showthread.php PHP 7.2.24-0ubuntu0.18.04.17 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 906 errorHandler->error

Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

[IDEA] punishment for look at the monter's face in Amnesia
oday Offline

Threads: 2
[IDEA] punishment for look at the monter's face in Amnesia

I think it should be any punishment in amnesia, always when you stand to close in a front of monster.

because as you know, if you look at monter's face few times, then you will not scaried anymore next time and then whole game loose climate/atmosphere.

by saying punishment I thinkig about for example - when player will stand to close to the monster, he sould automactly shout and fall down on the knees because of fear and terrifie, and then monster should kill him. Or you shoud increase "loosing mind" effect in this moment to prevent to situation when players are seeing Monter's face to many times, or when player runing next to the monster (pass him).

Please try to think up any solution, to FORCE PLAYER to keep a little distance for the monster or never look at him, because i'm sure it will increase tension, and will make amnesia more scarry game.
(This post was last modified: 08-29-2012, 04:45 PM by oday.)
08-29-2012, 04:36 PM
Find

Messages In This Thread
[IDEA] punishment for look at the monter's face in Amnesia - by oday - 08-29-2012, 04:36 PM