Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

[IDEA] punishment for look at the monter's face in Amnesia
BrooksyFC Offline

Threads: 11
RE: [IDEA] punishment for look at the monter's face in Amnesia

(08-30-2012, 10:31 AM)Nemet Robert Wrote:
(08-30-2012, 10:27 AM)BrooksyFC Wrote:
(08-30-2012, 10:17 AM)Nemet Robert Wrote:
(08-30-2012, 10:15 AM)BrooksyFC Wrote:
(08-30-2012, 08:28 AM)Nemet Robert Wrote: Generally, a great idea of punishment is "SCP-096". Read it up.
The creature sounds horrible. It's a good concept though, I mean, if you look at the monster now, you will fall to the floor, but I do like the fact that it will run at you even after a minute or 2.

I think that could be used, would be interesting to see if the A.I for AMFP has changed at all or if it will be implemented into the newer engine.
Look at that face (picture or not), and that thing will break through ANYTHING in its path to get to its target. A metal door? Pfft, that's like a feather to it. You die even if you're on Mars! At the hands of that thing.
Yeah man! I saw some concept art for it. Has like a really skinny body and very long arms. The face though looks horrible! Kinda long with a massive jaw. Something like out of "Dead Birds" (if you've seen the film)
Didn't see the film (never heard of it). And don't spoil that, my mind would like to imagine it without any other kind of detail.

And let's not derail the thread.
I wouldn't even want to describe it Tongue Gave me nightmares watching it.

But yeah I still think they might just stick with the same A.I, it's still great in my opinion, but maybe the monsters could react and be a bit smarter.

Think A Little, Change A Lot
08-30-2012, 10:42 AM
Find

Messages In This Thread
RE: [IDEA] punishment for look at the monter's face in Amnesia - by BrooksyFC - 08-30-2012, 10:42 AM