The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable - Line: 906 - File: showthread.php PHP 7.2.24-0ubuntu0.18.04.17 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 906 errorHandler->error

Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

A question about an event in the game [spoilers]
EliasCamber Offline

Threads: 1
A question about an event in the game [spoilers]

Hi all!

This is my first post, but I've been a fan of Penumbra ever since the tech demo. After finishing Black Plague, there was something that bugged me about Dr. Amabel Swanson's death.

Clarence was clearly playing a trick on you to make you think she was infected, and so, after running away from her, you killed her by smashing the box on her head. But how did this look from Amabel's point of view? She seemed like a perfectly intelligent person, so why would she be running toward you like a madwoman? No matter what I did in that scene, she mindlessly ran towards me. I understand that Clarence could change her appearance, but he obviously had to keep her position the same, otherwise you couldn't kill her so accurately.

Also, how was she able to inflict damage on you?? Surely Amabel would never do that. And how can that be Clarence's doing? If he can damage you, he would have killed you as soon as you became troublesome. So what in the world was ACTUALLY going on in that scene?

Anyway, awesome game guys. One of my all time favorites.
02-24-2008, 09:04 PM
Find

Messages In This Thread
A question about an event in the game [spoilers] - by EliasCamber - 02-24-2008, 09:04 PM