The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable - Line: 906 - File: showthread.php PHP 7.2.24-0ubuntu0.18.04.17 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 906 errorHandler->error

Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Fallout: A Post Nuclear Role Playing Game
triadtimes Offline

Threads: 16
Fallout: A Post Nuclear Role Playing Game

I was planning to mess around in Fallout (1) for a bit and I thought I would leave the job of creating my next character up to you, the residents of Frictional Games Forum (trust me, it's a good idea). So, what should I be? (If you want to know more about a certain Skill, Trait, Stat, etc. check here.)

Basics
Name:

Stats
Strength: 1/10
Perception: 1/10
Endurance: 1/10
Charisma: 1/10
Intelligence: 1/10
Agility: 1/10
Luck: 1/10

Points left over: 33

Skills
Small Guns
Big Guns
Energy Weapons
Unarmed
Melee Weapons
Throwing
First Aid
Doctor
Sneak
Lockpick
Steal
Traps
Science
Repair
Speech
Barter
Gambling
Outdoorsman

Tag Three Skills

Traits
Bloody Mess
Bruiser
Chem Reliant
Chem Resistant
Fast Metabolism
Fast Shot
Finesse
Gifted
Good Natured
Heavy Handed
Jinxed
Kamikaze
Night Person
One Hander
Skilled
Small Frame

Choose Up To Two Traits

Backstory
What is the background for my character? Am I some kind of smooth talker who knows nothing about fighting but can take all your money at the table without breaking a sweat; am I fighter, someone who wants to stand up to the 'evils' of the world and also punch every bad guy he sees; or am I a dick-ass thief? YOU DECIDE.

Other
In case you've played through Fallout before, feel free to add other factors like where I have to go, where I need to stay away from, how I need to complete certain quests, etc.

If you guys are interested in how this turns out I'll probably update this thread semi-regularly.

(This post was last modified: 09-10-2012, 10:12 PM by triadtimes.)
09-10-2012, 10:10 PM
Find

Messages In This Thread
Fallout: A Post Nuclear Role Playing Game - by triadtimes - 09-10-2012, 10:10 PM