Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

The (Least) Favorite aspects of your culture.
the dark side Offline

Threads: 9
RE: The (Least) Favorite aspects of your culture.

you can still get hand made things. Morgans for example, lace table clothes, indipendant art work, etc, sure, you have to go out of your way to get hand made quality, but, its still there.

you really do need to walk a mile in these shoes to get some perspective, experience of dealing with people, something i severly lack in, and always will as my mind cannot register most of the things that are most important when it comes to that experience, is far more important than knowledge, as you get older, you deal with more people, thus, you get more experience in how to deal with people. Knowledge is power, yes, but experience is the socket that lets you plug into that power.

i will admit that perception is very flawed as the human mind is incredibly easy to trick. it is very easy to see why people thaught the world was flat, it feels and looks flat to the human mind. Perception is even more flawed for me as my senses are pretty scrambled,.. i mean, i can "Feel" words.

however, i have never been tricked into thinking a videogame was real when playing it, i have always known i have been playing a videogame, probably because i cant ignore the feeling of the keyboard or controller, no offence but, being unable to differentiate between fiction and reality can be a sign of some pretty serious learning difficulties, even more serious than my own.
(This post was last modified: 09-24-2012, 07:27 PM by the dark side.)
09-23-2012, 09:39 PM
Find

Messages In This Thread
RE: The (Least) Favorite aspects of your culture. - by the dark side - 09-23-2012, 09:39 PM