Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Poll: In your opinion, would protagonist speech improve immersion?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
No, leave the player to their own thoughts.
45.45%
5 45.45%
Yes, it would help to set the mood / personality of the protagonist.
9.09%
1 9.09%
Both are good / undecided
45.45%
5 45.45%
Total 11 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Work in progress "Don't Let Go" Full conversion with some neat features.
Mooserider Offline

Threads: 11
RE: "Don't Let Go" Full conversion with some neat features.

(09-25-2012, 04:11 PM)Hirnwirbel Wrote: Sounds like a very ambitious project... I hope you're not biting off more than you can chew. But since this isn't your first Custom Story (If I understood correctly) I'm quite confident that you'll succeed. Big Grin

As for the planned features, I think most of them are pretty awesome. Not so sure about the key and locking doors thing though - personally I find dragging something in front of the door more immersive than opening my inventory and using something from there. But then again, I'm a great fan of minimal menus, HUD and UI so this could just be me.
Looking forward to further updates on this project Smile
Thanks for the feedback! Dragging something to a door would make sense, but you can't really store the keys in your pocket or inventory or whatever that way. I get where you're coming from though, I love minimal HUD and the like or if there's an in-game reason for the HUD to be there.
Also yeah I've worked a lot on various custom stories as well as a full conversion but I've never actually gotten anything to the point of being released. I'm quite sure I'll be finishing this one though Big Grin

Working on a FC: "Don't Let Go "
09-25-2012, 04:36 PM
Find

Messages In This Thread
RE: "Don't Let Go" Full conversion with some neat features. - by Mooserider - 09-25-2012, 04:36 PM