Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Poll: In your opinion, would protagonist speech improve immersion?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
No, leave the player to their own thoughts.
45.45%
5 45.45%
Yes, it would help to set the mood / personality of the protagonist.
9.09%
1 9.09%
Both are good / undecided
45.45%
5 45.45%
Total 11 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Work in progress "Don't Let Go" Full conversion with some neat features.
Kreekakon Offline
Pick a god and pray!

Threads: 70
RE: "Don't Let Go" Full conversion with some neat features.

(09-26-2012, 09:49 AM)Mooserider Wrote: The idea behind this wasn't to make it a puzzle to figure out which key goes to what door; you'll have some good time at the start during which nothing is going on and you can explore the house & try each key. It was more to add a sense of realism and make the player remember which key goes to what door, lest during an encounter they panic trying to find the right key. They would be described like "A large, golden key with a thin decorative handle" - each one would be distinctive. Also, the story is set in the 1900s, like Amnesia (Sorry Tongue)
You pretty much hopped over my statement in my previous post. I mean, shouldn't he already know what keys go where when he buys the house? What house seller doesn't give their client keys with tags, or at the very least tells them where they go anyways? XD

Or is there some other way you were thinking to make this logical?

[Image: Tv0YgQb.gif]
Image by BandyGrass
09-26-2012, 10:03 AM
Find

Messages In This Thread
RE: "Don't Let Go" Full conversion with some neat features. - by Kreekakon - 09-26-2012, 10:03 AM