The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable - Line: 906 - File: showthread.php PHP 7.2.24-0ubuntu0.18.04.17 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 906 errorHandler->error

Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

[Spoilers] Don't like
doomdoom Offline

Threads: 7
[Spoilers] Don't like

Hello, i like to say that the work was good but i have to say that Penumbra finished being like all Survival horror games... Some evil or strange form-life attacking you everytime, the unique difference is that you cannot kill them. I also don't understand the finish... And i was surprised in the part of Infirmary, when you put your hand the machine said that you are not human?...

Clarence wasn't scary enough... was very funny, and there weren't different kind of monsters... I think that Penumbra Black Plague had to be greater than Overture but... I prefer Overture... from the intro song (sounds diabolic and strange, desperating... Black Plague's songs intro sounds like Max Payne's song -.-) to the environment or that you are "alone" all the time... you don't see any dead body or something like that.

The Finish: When we got out the room, the Greys kill one Grey... is that you or Clarence in his new body? After that you travelled to Tuurngait's mind i suppose and it gave you some lessons about life?... The Tuurngait said "How-Ard" because Phillip's father sacrifice himself like the 3rd test, right?.

Well thank you.

PS: Will you create new games like Penumbra? Perhaps... Penumbra 2 wouldn't be bad idea Tongue, it would be like Half-Life and Half-Life 2. The main idea could be the person who recibes the e-mail.
(This post was last modified: 03-01-2008, 09:37 PM by RiptoR.)
03-01-2008, 09:35 PM
Find

Messages In This Thread
[Spoilers] Don't like - by doomdoom - 03-01-2008, 09:35 PM