Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Graphics and physics engines, wich offer what i want?
the dark side Offline

Threads: 9
RE: Graphics and physics engines, wich offer what i want?

of course, i know that i am no were near Kojima-San, i dont need a reality check, Hideo is a true great, there are only a few people who are close. i just used him as an example, because Kojima-San knows that, if you target an audience who likes what you like, you can get away with making the game that you want, and people will still like it!

I am just following Kojima-San's principle of looking for a target audience who likes what you like, make the game YOU want to make, and then aim it at that audience. it allows you to make what you want, and still get a good amount of sales. there is no harm in following the priciples of a Master.

i know i wont ever be a great, heck, i dont WANT to be a great, being a Great sucks, because you've got to live up to that legend, and that is often impossible, as many fallen greats can attest. no, i would be quite happy meerly being decent.

also, dont compare me to frictional please, im in a different Genre to them. its like trying to compare pasta and Ferrari's. they have nothing in common except both come from italy.

no offense taken. just dont go that far again please. now, are you going to ask some questions about the game please? i cannot tell you the story, but i can explain its gameplay and some of its tricks, such as FUCE, as i dont mind other companies cloning those, as well, i think it will help the FPS genre survive when modern FPS looses all popularity.
(This post was last modified: 10-01-2012, 10:09 PM by the dark side.)
10-01-2012, 08:26 PM
Find

Messages In This Thread
RE: Graphics and physics engines, wich offer what i want? - by the dark side - 10-01-2012, 08:26 PM