Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Poll: Should i make a remake for Amnesia 2?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
OF COURSE!!
0%
0 0%
noo...
42.86%
6 42.86%
YOUR DECISION!!! Big Grin
57.14%
8 57.14%
Total 14 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Work in progress [WIP] Lost but not alone (Some news)
BIgcheker12 Offline

Threads: 8
RE: [WIP] Lost but not alone (Trailer Released)

Finally some Updates for ya! :
-New Mapper found, cuz i suck @ mapping [Image: smile.gif]

-3 DLC's. They contain the torch or the flashlight (not Item, so you can pick them up!!) You can have both too. Thats the allinone DLC, which allows you to have in some rooms of the game a Flashlight, a Torch and the original Lantern. Its room-based.

-Also i wanted to tell something about the game.. Lost but not alone will not be a game full of jumpscares. We have in mind to do a game with a lot of atmosphere and we will make it realistic as possible. This doesnt mean that Lost but not alone has no Jumpscares. What it means is, that the game has not a jumpscare every second.

- if we get it done, Lost but not alone will be available as a full conversion mod and custom story.

-Main Menu Background release tomorrow, you can use it for your regular Amnesia the dark descent! This picture will too be in the Full conversion mod when we get it done!

Work in Progress:
Big-Dark-House
Lost but not alone...
06-15-2013, 01:10 PM
Find

Messages In This Thread
RE: [WIP] Lost but not alone (Trailer Released) - by BIgcheker12 - 06-15-2013, 01:10 PM