Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Human Nature? Odd or just Bizarre?
rndmnwierd Offline

Threads: 1
RE: Human Nature? Odd or just Bizarre?

I've always had trouble understanding extreme destructive behavior. I never got into cigarettes, I do drink a bit every once in a while and I have, on the rarest of rare occasions(like 3 times in my life), dabbled a bit with weed.

But I have this friend who is an alcoholic. Literally every problem he has in life is attributed to alcohol.

Doesn't have a car or license because of multiple DUI's.

Doesn't have a good job and can't graduate college because he's shown up to work/class drunk or called out with a hangover.

Lived with his mom until recently when she finally kicked him out after he became belligerent with her. She's kicked him out multiple times for the same reason. This happened once every few months or so.

Now he lives with his dad and has to start all over, find a new job, a new campus, all of that jazz.

It's so bad that he's even isolating his friends from him. No one can drink with him because he goes out and gets stupid drunk and picks fights with all of us or tries to get in our pants, male and female!

I've had to threaten to call the cops on him the most recent time this happened. And we've told him that if he stops drinking, we will help him with everything else he needs help with. He just seems hell bent on killing himself though. And he's only 23.

And I can't understand why you wouldn't want your life to get better. If he drinks because he's depressed and he's depressed because of all of these problems and all of these problems are caused by his excessive drinking, then the solution seems obvious to me...

Wow, sorry for the rant, there...

I know my name is a mouthful, use rndy if you like!

The YouTube thing that I do
10-07-2012, 09:19 AM
Website Find

Messages In This Thread
RE: Human Nature? Odd or just Bizarre? - by Robby - 10-06-2012, 07:51 PM
RE: Human Nature? Odd or just Bizarre? - by Adny - 10-06-2012, 09:52 PM
RE: Human Nature? Odd or just Bizarre? - by Adny - 10-06-2012, 10:00 PM
RE: Human Nature? Odd or just Bizarre? - by rndmnwierd - 10-07-2012, 09:19 AM