The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable - Line: 906 - File: showthread.php PHP 7.2.24-0ubuntu0.18.04.17 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 906 errorHandler->error

Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Cheers to all the penumbra fans! (plus the administrators!)
Fatbaticus Offline

Threads: 16
Cheers to all the penumbra fans! (plus the administrators!)

Hey thomas i hope i spelled it right Tongue anyway and dark and the rest of the administrators i am glad to here of penumbra! i love this game so much number 1 fan!!! lol anyway again i like it how thomas did the animations very glad! and dark for good forum moderating (i hope thats right to xD) and sorry for the bad spelling i got a couple of questions for the fans.

1. where did you here of penumbra.

2. what did you think of the tech demo the very first time you played it.

3. what was your expretions when you first opened a locker

P.S. i heard this game off a freeware list i looked up freeware games because i was bored and i know i might get spyware but as soon as i saw penumbra it said out standing graphics and really awesome physics and first person adventure my eyes dropped to my nuts and sorry for the rude word there.
03-06-2008, 01:17 PM
Find

Messages In This Thread
Cheers to all the penumbra fans! (plus the administrators!) - by Fatbaticus - 03-06-2008, 01:17 PM