The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable - Line: 906 - File: showthread.php PHP 7.2.24-0ubuntu0.18.04.17 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 906 errorHandler->error

Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
VA Looking for some projects
elijahlucian Offline

Threads: 1
VA Looking for some projects

Hey all, I am a voice actor interested in taking part of some projects.

check out my portfolio
http://www.elijahlucian.ca/voice.php

I am offering my services for free so I have one simple request before you ask me to do some work for you: Please ensure that your project is almost done before you ask for work. You can talk to me beforehand to secure a VA in your project. I don't mind booking a few months in advance. But please do not ask me to do your voices as the first thing you do. Audio is the last thing (as I'm sure you all know) that gets placed into the game. I'm sorry I have to be very strict about this, but doing voices for 50+ failed projects kind of does it to you Big Grin! Like I said, you can still contact me in your early stages, just please don't ask me to do things until the VA is actually needed. I have a very very quick turnaround. (in most cases less than a week)

Other than that I am very excited to be in any project you can think of! I take direction very well, and I also am able to help out with any script flaws necessary to create better flow for the character.
11-01-2012, 05:07 PM
Find

Messages In This Thread
VA Looking for some projects - by elijahlucian - 11-01-2012, 05:07 PM
RE: VA Looking for some projects - by Solipsist - 11-02-2012, 08:08 AM
RE: VA Looking for some projects - by Acies - 11-02-2012, 08:10 AM
RE: VA Looking for some projects - by Damascus - 11-02-2012, 08:57 AM
RE: VA Looking for some projects - by craven7 - 11-04-2012, 03:15 AM
RE: VA Looking for some projects - by Mine Turtle - 11-04-2012, 08:55 PM