Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Kreekakon's Weekend Epicosity
Kreekakon Offline
Pick a god and pray!

Threads: 70
RE: Kreekakon's Weekend Epicosity

(12-03-2012, 08:15 PM)Robosprog Wrote: Wow, that's a fairly difficult position. I hope that.. somehow, it improves and allows for both to be worked on.
Partaking in any club from my camp means that you will have little to no free time in the few prior weeks, so if I choose to join one, it means putting my mod on hold, or greatly reducing production rate during this time.

Basically these are the huge camps my club with have over the course of one school year:

1st Semester Weekend Camp (This is the one I just got back from)
Winter Camp
2nd Semester Weekend Camp
Summer Camp

Besides these there are several other small activities which really don't put that huge a dent in your free time.

I've assessed my state of mind quite a few times recently, and concluded that my state of mind is ill-suited to participate, and cope with the stress in eight day long summer/winter camps, especially as a central 3rd year club member. I still will participate in the weekend camps as the stress is okay enough for me to endure, and I still can help out in my club.

[Image: Tv0YgQb.gif]
Image by BandyGrass
12-03-2012, 08:25 PM
Find

Messages In This Thread
Kreekakon's Weekend Epicosity - by Kreekakon - 12-03-2012, 07:55 PM