Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Alarming report: Black hawk mines says “online gaming worsen”
Statyk Offline
Schrödinger's Mod

Threads: 72
RE: Alarming report: Black hawk mines says “online gaming worsen”

Not sure the purpose of this thread, but my input is this:

Why should a few people's irresponsible, and perhaps insane actions be grounds for restricting those who know their limits? I'm tired of countries making up rules for those who do not commit stupid deeds, yet still face consequences as though they did commit them. This rule will be inevitably futile as people will find ways to bypass this "time restraint". It's absurd and premature. If people want to do stupid things, let them do so and learn their lesson. It's OBVIOUSLY a problem to play a game for 50 hours straight. But those who are willing to force themselves to do this should only face the consequences themselves.

I believe in New York, they passed a law where restaurants are limited to how much soda and carbonated beverages they can provide to customers. Why should I be forced to limit myself when fatass in the other booth can't control himself? Why should I pay the price for his behavior?

It's self explanatory.
12-11-2012, 09:46 AM
Find

Messages In This Thread
RE: Alarming report: Black hawk mines says “online gaming worsen” - by Statyk - 12-11-2012, 09:46 AM