The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable - Line: 906 - File: showthread.php PHP 7.2.24-0ubuntu0.18.04.17 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 906 errorHandler->error

Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[Discussion] Is this storyline too corny?
ClayPigeon Offline

Threads: 13
[Discussion] Is this storyline too corny?

So I'm back to Amnesia after half an year of inactivity Tongue
I wanna start working on a project but my weakest point strikes again: lack of creativity.

This is the storyline I've been thinking of:
Spoiler below!

The story takes place in Burnsvale Keep. An ancient castle near Erenmores' village.
You play as Bertom Baily, an English catholic pharmacist who was sent from Erenmores' church.
You were sent to Burnsvale keep in order to concoct a remedy for the village's mistress, Lyndia.
Legend says that the village was once ruled by the kings of Burnsvale, and after they died and the dynasty of monarchy was replaced with masters and mistresses, the lost souls of the old rulers have came back to hunt the masters, and regain their control over the village and over the castle.

These days, pharmacy was rare, and bound to individuals. You are a pioneer who was sent to the abandoned keep of Burnsvale.
Easy? No. The castle used to belong to the great kings of Erenmore, and the dynasty had been stopped as the last king fallen, unable to resist his mysterious disease.
Some say the castle is haunted by the dynasty of kings who is waiting for the last mistress to die so they can take over the village again.
You must remain alive.

When I thought of it at first, it sounded kinda new and creative, but when I read it again a few times it started sounding corny...
What do you guys think?

ALSO:
If anyone is willing to help with the mapping part please contact me!
(This post was last modified: 01-05-2013, 09:58 PM by ClayPigeon.)
01-05-2013, 03:10 PM
Find

Messages In This Thread
[Discussion] Is this storyline too corny? - by ClayPigeon - 01-05-2013, 03:10 PM