Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

What do you think future Spaceships would be?
The Rock Worm Offline

Threads: 83
RE: What do you think future Spaceships would be?

(02-05-2013, 10:34 AM)No Author Wrote: If there's a space ship, I'll travel around the universe to see the other world and aliens of course. That's gonna take forever to see the WHOLE universe. Discovering other planets and living being would be interesting. Besides, there might be another planet for us to live in.
When there's a space ship, there will be a space station. Like in dead space, the space stations is really big, have space trains (Lol), and lots of stuff in the space station. There will be no more cars in the future, because people will use a hover car (star wars) or a portal gun (portal). There willl be plasmids, holograms, force fields, robots, and more. With technology like that, hope there'll be an underwater city or a flying city (bioshock). I'll live in that city if I can.

There should be a universal translator in the future. We don't have to study other language to understand people from other lands. If not we'll never understand what the creature from the other world is saying. And we have to study the language again.

Sorry for my English if you find any grammar errors or spelling.

Don't worry, your English is just fine Smile

Those are good ideas. It would be fun to play with a portal gun when it's invented in the real world. I too hope to see underwater cities/flying cities.
02-05-2013, 03:10 PM
Find

Messages In This Thread
RE: What do you think future Spaceships would be? - by The Rock Worm - 02-05-2013, 03:10 PM