Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

segmantation fault...1.0.2567
sybesis Offline

Threads: 5
Solved: 8 Years, 1 Month, 4 Weeks ago RE: segmantation fault...1.0.2567

Urkle Wrote:Started downloading F9 yesterday around noonSmile

Oh, could you provide your audo configuration on your system? (Alsa configuration and pulseaudio configuration) so I can attempt to recreate things on my F8 box.

Also what sound card do you have and which nvidia card?
my nvidia card is a 7900gs (its on my laptop)
my audio card is
Audio device: Intel Corporation 82801G (ICH7 Family) High Definition Audio Controller (rev 01)

Pulseaudio .asounrc
pcm.pulse {
    type pulse
}

ctl.pulse {
    type pulse
}

pcm.!default {
    type pulse
}

ctl.!default {
    type pulse
}

.openalrc
(define devices '(esd))

If there are other files that interest you, you just have to ask because i have to admit PulseAudio config confuse me a lot.

Oh and there is an other bug. But it isn't your fault. I believe it's cause by SDL. I often work in dual screen. And sometimes i want to play games, The fullscreen is just not working correctly. It is probably cause by my nvidia driver that use twinview...I believe it's SDL that does it...When in fullscreen, the screen is on one of my two screen like expected. But the fullscreen has the size of my 2 screen. So i only see half of the screen. Penumbra isn't the only game that does it. If you tell me that you're using SDL for window management. I'll have to add this bug to my todo list Smile
05-19-2008, 08:58 AM
Find

Messages In This Thread
segmantation fault...1.0.2567 - by sybesis - 04-29-2008, 07:53 AM