Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

How to run Unbirth without crushes (mostly)
plutomaniac Offline
Super Moderator

Threads: 45
RE: How to run Unbirth without crushes (mostly)

(04-04-2013, 03:06 PM)Traggey Wrote: No no :3 He put spoiler tags around the walkthrough so that people who don't want the story spoiled can read this thread without having to worry! <3

Yes exactly. That was just for practicality, nothing more. I'm not trying to hide anything or whatever and no don't delete all your work. I know how boring that must have been for you and from the whole FG community thank you for all your effort.

Also, if you saw that old 2011 video (teaser) at Moddb just wanted to say that the mod is way better now. These maps look ancient compared to their final look today.

(04-04-2013, 03:17 PM)Sarcophagus Wrote: Can someone make a short gameplay?

There is no really a point to make a gameplay of Unbirth and I think the original poster will agree with me. It is not complete. The story is unfinished, the monsters don't scare you, it crashes etc... Due to that, for the most part the game is just walking and exploring. There are though some youtube videos that you can check out. With a quick search you should find them all.
(This post was last modified: 04-04-2013, 03:39 PM by plutomaniac.)
04-04-2013, 03:33 PM
Find

Messages In This Thread
RE: How to run Unbirth without crushes (mostly) - by plutomaniac - 04-04-2013, 03:33 PM