Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3.67 Average
Down the rabbit hole /Trailer /Download
hilltowner Offline

Threads: 2
RE: Down the rabbit hole /Trailer /Download

Actually, I figured it out - LOL!

I've played several amnesia games, but yours is definitely one of my favorites. I love the diversity of locations, the monsters, the details and the variety of puzzles. I also love that you have plenty of oil! Every other amnesia cs game I've played has never had enough oil, even though I use it sparingly and search every drawer and bookcase to make sure I don't miss something. It gets frustrating when you can't see anything and those games become more about finding oil, than the game itself. That hasn't happened with your game, so I'm thoroughly enjoying it! Have you written any others, because I would love to play them?

Thanks!

Marla

(04-11-2013, 09:37 PM)Amn Wrote: Cool, but
i don't want to spoil you the game so i'm gonna tell you what i said to another guy
Spoiler below!

This part is a puzzle. -if you want to call it that way-
Where you need to figure out, not search, where the head is.
The spirit that helps you, gave you a note that says "the head is hidden where no human imagination dares to follow".

So what you have to ask yourself is "where would they think a human is not able to go?"

Good luck.

(if you still can't find it, watch the trailer or a Let'sPlay.)
04-11-2013, 10:51 PM
Find

Messages In This Thread
RE: Down the rabbit hole /Trailer /Download - by hilltowner - 04-11-2013, 10:51 PM