The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable - Line: 906 - File: showthread.php PHP 7.2.24-0ubuntu0.18.04.17 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 906 errorHandler->error

Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Few questions about the Editor.
Bonehead Offline

Threads: 12
Few questions about the Editor.

Hi, I'm very new to the editor, just had a few questions.

First off, is there a way to change level in the editor? I'm trying to build a downstairs but I can't figure out how to get down to that level without zooming out entirely and making the camera unstable.

Second is, I originally had one monster set up.. My issue with him was he would see me, but the second I rounded a corner, he'd give up. I have path nodes set but haven't scripted them as I haven't found a tutorial on that yet that isn't insanely hard for me to understand. When I put a second monster on the map though, they both met eachother halfway. then just stood there. Anyone have some tips on this? Also any useful tutorials that are easier than usual to understand would be a great help. I just started a few days ago, very new, never done code before.. but it's been fun. Here's a video of my first test run.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XZNs1IKGnYQ
04-10-2013, 11:46 PM
Find

Messages In This Thread
Few questions about the Editor. - by Bonehead - 04-10-2013, 11:46 PM
RE: Few questions about the Editor. - by NaxEla - 04-11-2013, 12:30 AM
RE: Few questions about the Editor. - by Bonehead - 04-11-2013, 12:34 AM
RE: Few questions about the Editor. - by Bonehead - 04-11-2013, 12:39 AM
RE: Few questions about the Editor. - by NaxEla - 04-11-2013, 12:45 AM
RE: Few questions about the Editor. - by Bonehead - 04-11-2013, 01:35 AM