Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Poll: Were you afraid when you played Amnesia?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Yes, the game freaked me out lots of times!
66.67%
2 66.67%
No, just a few times but it wasnt really much.
33.33%
1 33.33%
I would be more afraid of my little ponies then this.
0%
0 0%
Yes, it gave me nightmares, I never played such a scary game!
0%
0 0%
Total 3 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Maya crashes when exporting things with OpenCOLLADA
Erik The Born Offline

Threads: 7
RE: Maya crashes when exporting things with OpenCOLLADA

(04-14-2013, 01:42 PM)Traggey Wrote: Chaser, he IS using the other one, he's tried both.

Which verision of Maya/OpenCollada are you running?

Im using Maya 2013 and opencollada hmmm. I dunno really. I tried uninstalling it but my maya still shows up opencollada exporter. Anywyaz All I know is that using DAE_FBX works but the texture is missing etc... My handheld minigunfiring cobra looks like a table lol. I think material is left out or sumthing when using DAE_FBX. <-- All I know is that its fucked or something. Using normal OpenCollada exporter crashes maya so theres no point in using it. Can I fix it?

(04-14-2013, 01:34 PM)The chaser Wrote:
(04-14-2013, 01:12 PM)Erik The Born Wrote: I dont think you get the point here, If I use OpenCOLLADA exporter maya crashes so I cant use it.
I need to know why it crashes when I use OpenCOLLADA exporter and how to fix it.

That's exactly what I mean. The normal Collada doesn't work, you must use another one, which is found in plug-ins.

What are you taling about? DAE_FBX is the only thing that doesnt crash when I use it. OpenCOLLADA exporter crashes.
(This post was last modified: 04-14-2013, 02:30 PM by Erik The Born.)
04-14-2013, 02:29 PM
Find

Messages In This Thread
RE: Maya crashes when exporting things with OpenCOLLADA - by Erik The Born - 04-14-2013, 02:29 PM