Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Spoiler Penumbra 1.1 (Tech. Demo) Ending Questions
tonewww Offline

Threads: 50
RE: Penumbra 1.1 (Tech. Demo) Ending Questions

It's a real shame FG removed the tech demo section of the forum, many great and interesting discussions were held there, anyways I think the reason the tech demo had a story was simply because it was a very rough draft of todays penumbra, I also think that the whole tech build was not released as evidenced in some files, (I believe the first level's script file mentions the previous level which isn't ingame.) either way i doubt we will ever see past the ending unless FG decides to release the "Full Tech Demo" or if one even exists. (Although it would be cool if one exists.) I believe thomas made a blog post that had several videos of the Alpha version of HPL1 which had the hunter mesh in a level showcased in the video. TBH the early versions of penumbra are the most interesting and mysterious things ive seen, If only WindexGlow was still active here...

*Wishes Penumbra Tech Demo section would return*
(This post was last modified: 05-14-2013, 04:00 AM by tonewww.)
05-07-2013, 04:12 AM
Find

Messages In This Thread
RE: Penumbra 1.1 (Tech. Demo) Ending Questions - by tonewww - 05-07-2013, 04:12 AM