The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable - Line: 906 - File: showthread.php PHP 7.2.24-0ubuntu0.18.04.17 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 906 errorHandler->error

Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

graphic problems - fog and light on textures
stpohle Offline

Threads: 2
Solved: 8 Years, 1 Month, 3 Weeks ago graphic problems - fog and light on textures

Hi all,

The game itself runs fine here but i have some graphical glitches.

First i have a broken version of fog i think. Look at the screenshot below, there you see outside the window that the white fog has some big white qubes around it. In the Episode 1 i've never seen something like that. This, i experienced already during the demo version (Black Plaque) with the freezer pipe, but i thought it's just some small bug.
[attachment=542]

The second wierd thing is shown in the next screenshot. On the floor it looks like some kind of light but i think it's wrong there..
[attachment=541]

About the system i use:

penumbrablackplague version? 2567

Debian lenny/sid, X.Org X Server 1.4.0.90
OpenGL vendor string: NVIDIA Corporation
OpenGL renderer string: GeForce4 Ti 4200 with AGP8X/AGP/SSE2
OpenGL version string: 1.5.8 NVIDIA 96.43.05
OpenGL extensions:

If you need more informations let me know and hopefully there will be a patch or something to fix this problems.

bye bye,
Steffen Pohle
06-18-2008, 09:35 PM
Find

Messages In This Thread
graphic problems - fog and light on textures - by stpohle - 06-18-2008, 09:35 PM