Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Poll: Story Preference:
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Developed Story
62.75%
32 62.75%
Jumpscares
3.92%
2 3.92%
Balanced Mix
33.33%
17 33.33%
Total 51 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What kind of custom story do you prefer?
Strembitsky Offline

Threads: 37
RE: What kind of custom story do you prefer?

I definitely prefer custom stories that whilst playing you're constantly thinking about how unique it is, until something happens in the story that yet again blows your mind. You are constantly thinking how incredible what you're playing is and it never lets you down. The type of story that keeps you asking for more. Simply incredible.

However, I do like stories that surprise you in such a way that you don't expect much, but it really impresses you and once finished the player stays thinking about it afterwards. Stories that stick with you are astonishing in my eyes.

(Side note: Hi, my name is Strembitsky and you may remember me as the guy that thought of a great custom story that impressed many people just by the announcement post, and then disappointed them all because I stopped making it. Yeah, that's me. I'm back on these forums after about a year long hiatus because I'm a lazy prick and I lost motivation. Anyways, I just pre-ordered Machine for Pigs on Steam and I'm excited. Oh boy.)

The Nightmares v1.0 - Dreadful Fires WIP
08-18-2013, 11:51 PM
Find

Messages In This Thread
RE: What kind of custom story do you prefer? - by Strembitsky - 08-18-2013, 11:51 PM