Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 18 Vote(s) - 3.39 Average
Amnesia AMFP SPOILER THREAD *ENTER AT YOUR OWN RISK*
Peci Offline

Threads: 1
RE: Amnesia AMFP SPOILER THREAD *ENTER AT YOUR OWN RISK*

There are a couple of hints that I just can't fit with other "pieces of the puzzle" and form a "plausible" storyline. Those are:

* the recently mentioned discussion with the professor
* the "weird science" electric machinery
* the 1st poem (2nd teaser)

I guess the discussion and "weird science" machinery are linked. My gut feeling says the discussion took place pre-Mexico. Maybe Oswald asked the professor to design him an extremely powerful factory complex, but the professor doubts where Oswald can get all the input for it. Oswald's answer sounds obvious. Too obvious for my taste. A powerful patriarch of those times could certainly use orphans for that, but would they honestly be enough? The city I once lived in was basically built around a factory complex of a foreign (Scotsman) industrial tycoon.

Another head-scratcher are the children. But the poem and the videos where you can see some child figure or ghosts are the only things we know about them. Personally I wouldn't necessarily link "Old Lily" to those children. At least not as a child herself. That is also on my "too obvious" list Big Grin
(This post was last modified: 08-29-2013, 03:05 PM by Peci.)
08-29-2013, 02:45 PM
Find

Messages In This Thread
RE: Amnesia AMFP SPOILER THREAD *ENTER AT YOUR OWN RISK* - by Peci - 08-29-2013, 02:45 PM
Wait, What? [PDP] [SPOILER] - by summit - 09-02-2013, 10:28 AM