Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 18 Vote(s) - 3.39 Average
Amnesia AMFP SPOILER THREAD *ENTER AT YOUR OWN RISK*
samueljustice00 Offline
Frictional Games

Threads: 2
RE: Amnesia AMFP SPOILER THREAD *ENTER AT YOUR OWN RISK*

(08-30-2013, 11:19 AM)Ossie Wrote:
(08-30-2013, 11:14 AM)emaper Wrote: I must say that this guy, MaskedGamer, isn't so bad. He's way better that PDP and he didn't use any face cam in the AAMFP Walkthrough, and also he didn't break the immersion.
If you do not resist and decide to see the Walkthrough before the game is released, consider to check MaskedGamer's video and not the one from PewDiePie...

Well, I relented and was just about to post something similar. MaskedGamer's 'first 25 minutes' of gameplay is really very good - he doesn't scream and shout, instead he just talks calmly and gives his views as the minutes tick by. He certainly doesn't break the immersion like PDP. As for the game itself - from the first 25 minutes of MaskedGamer's LP I have to say that I'm extremely impressed - the video and audio quality is very good indeed, as is the writing and voice acting. And let's not forget the score by Jessica Curry which, so far, sounds excellent. Fantastic, creepy atmosphere too.

In short, I'm even more impressed than I thought I would be. Big Grin

Glad you like what you see/hear Smile

Audio Lead - Frictional Games
08-30-2013, 11:59 AM
Find

Messages In This Thread
RE: Amnesia AMFP SPOILER THREAD *ENTER AT YOUR OWN RISK* - by samueljustice00 - 08-30-2013, 11:59 AM
Wait, What? [PDP] [SPOILER] - by summit - 09-02-2013, 10:28 AM