Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 18 Vote(s) - 3.39 Average
Amnesia AMFP SPOILER THREAD *ENTER AT YOUR OWN RISK*
Draug Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 5
RE: Amnesia AMFP SPOILER THREAD *ENTER AT YOUR OWN RISK*

(08-30-2013, 11:58 AM)Peci Wrote:
(08-30-2013, 10:10 AM)droog Wrote: The new video from AAMFP is from "MaskedGamer" also known as Ohmwrecker. It says "first 25minutes", so I think he didn't spoiled much more, than PDP did.

Mr droog! Could you please help? If your nationality is correct in your profile, could you translate the note that is written in German?

A guy name AzetaCrew already did it on the video comments, but I'd like hear your version of it.

Spoiler below!

Sleep my child sleep, your heart beats under my hand. I am cradling you, with these open wounds. This heart.
Gently i continue, and your heart belongs to me, and I am cradling you, in this becoming love.
Dream this sacred wound, it will bleed, and the angels trust, only to see you sleep. Sleep my child and I will cradle you.

This heart

Sleep my child sleep,
your heart beats under my hand.
I am cradling you,
in these open wounds (mine).
This heart.

Gently further through me,
and your heart belongs to me,
and I am cradling you,
in this "???*" love.
This heart

*/ I never heard the word "verdenden". Maybe they meant "verenden" which would mean "perish"- so "In this perish love"... i could be wrong but I never heard "verdenden" // so it should say (in dieser verendenden Liebe)*

Dream this sacred (holy, saint) wound,
it will bleed,
and the angels mourn,
only to see you sleep.
My child, sleep and I
will cradle you.

EDIT: So.. in this way I would translate it .. but be aware, my english is not the best and it's hard/impossible to translate it 1:1. Big Grin
(This post was last modified: 08-30-2013, 12:27 PM by Draug.)
08-30-2013, 12:08 PM
Find

Messages In This Thread
RE: Amnesia AMFP SPOILER THREAD *ENTER AT YOUR OWN RISK* - by Draug - 08-30-2013, 12:08 PM
Wait, What? [PDP] [SPOILER] - by summit - 09-02-2013, 10:28 AM