Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 16 Vote(s) - 2.25 Average
Opinions on how TCR & FG are dealing with AAMFP criticism
jd1802 Offline

Threads: 0
RE: My opinion about how TCR is dealing with the criticism

(09-21-2013, 08:23 AM)Alardem Wrote: Apparently it's hard to just take the time and read things. It's not like they're written in Shakespearean English, let alone Old English.

I can understand the criticism about relying on notes too much rather than environmental information (taking cues from Half-Life, perhaps it'd have been better to see evidence of Mandus' abuse of orphans and the poor rather than reading about it?) But I'm dismayed by the notion that apparently people can't be assed to just take the time and READ WHAT THE GAME GIVES YOU.

I dunno. Maybe it's just me - I prefer reading much more than hearing anyway.

Dude its not hard at all but we're talking about casual players here. The casual players I know are like... pewdiepie or something. I've seen some pewdiepie videos and what I learned from them is that some people just dont care about the story of games at all. As much as I love story on games and I dont like games like Slender cause theres just no point there I have to admit that casual players like I said just want to play. So games like this one are too deep for someone that is just looking to have fun. And yeah I know how some people are arguing about this game being ''2deep4u'' and all that but lets be honest, is not easy to understand and casual players might just get confused and bored and just stop playing :L
09-21-2013, 08:30 AM
Find

Messages In This Thread
RE: My opinion about how TCR is dealing with the criticism - by jd1802 - 09-21-2013, 08:30 AM