Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 16 Vote(s) - 2.25 Average
Opinions on how TCR & FG are dealing with AAMFP criticism
LuckyBlackCatXIII Offline

Threads: 3
RE: Opinions on how TCR & FG are dealing with AAMFP criticism

You know what's really funny? How they wanted to get under our skins with a 'terrifying story' and all that? Yeah, you're getting under my skin TCR but not the way you intended. Keep up your ass pats, stay classy.

For a team that's supposedly "sharply intellectual" (Ha ha. HA.) they just can't comprehend that there are not just 2 black and white 'camps' towards this game. Grey areas exist. There are tribes between those two camps you pretentious knobs. Maybe if you actually payed attention instead of separating critiques with 'you're with me or against me' mentalities you would grow and improve in your beloved area of story telling. Even with all my bitching and moaning? There are things in AMfP that I can talk positively about, doesn't mean I like it! And guess what, Dan? I love stories and atmosphere. More games need it! Frankly, you're really bad at it! But you can improve and we want you to. IMAGINE THAT. I'm just...baffled how far someone can have their head up their ass, have you never taken any class with critiquing in it? Honestly, no snarkiness, maybe you should consider it. It might do you some good.

I have so many things I'd want to scream but, clearly, it won't do much good because critiques don't exist in this delusional world. Here's a summary of what I'd say though: UGHHHHHHHHHHHHH

PS: Bless your post, The Raining Brains. To those who enjoyed the game: After a lot of thought, I finally came to a point where I could understand why you enjoyed it and respected your opinion just a little more. But I'm really sorry you have to defend a game with a company like this behind it. That's never fun and for those taking it in stride (looking at you Paddy) you have my entire respect. I don't know if I could do that myself.
(This post was last modified: 10-18-2013, 12:27 PM by LuckyBlackCatXIII.)
10-18-2013, 12:14 PM
Find

Messages In This Thread
RE: Opinions on how TCR & FG are dealing with AAMFP criticism - by LuckyBlackCatXIII - 10-18-2013, 12:14 PM